I’ve been feeling really unsatisfied with making the website on my own so now I think it’s time to bring a web designer in, luckily I know the other person so I’ve been able to say a lot of it over the phone. I did however do some brief drawings and take some notes from the conversation:
- Top header: contact me/bio/cv/portfolio
- links to share work to; facebook, twitter, instagram tumblr and wordpress.
- Move over the mouse to pause GIF animation
- Right save image blocked
- Image fills half the page, when on image page
- header centre aligned
- At the bottom of the main image have more links to the next headers.
I’m a little concerned that it will not come out exactly how I want it to, but as long as I ca have as much input as possible I can get it as close to. The most important for thing for at the moment is keeping it clean and organised. I chose to go for circle themes are I thought it would not only give me site a little bit of originality but tie all the images on the webpage together. So where a lot of them are different if they are all at least put in a similar dimension the website might have a better flow. By being small it also limits the amount of the page taken up by colour, so if they are contrasting it means its kept to a minimum.